My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My WEBSITE!!!

Ok, so the big day is here! I now have my very own website! I can tell you are all excited! :) Please click on the link located on the sidebar to access my website. I'm running a couple of specials
right now, so take a look!

I will also still be using this blog for announcements and specials. I will also be posting sneak peek pictures along with fun and for no reason pictures, so please keep checking back for updated posts.

Thank you all for your support and comments. They mean so much to me.

1 comment:

Two little lovebirds said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait for our photo shoot next Wednesday!!