My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Business Note

Starting April 1st, I will no longer be offering Free photo sessions. You have until April 1st to book a free session. Please book soon because spots fill up quickly!

A session fee of $35 dollars will now be the current pricing and will be due at time of booking to reserve your spot. I will be keeping my print prices the same, but the CD price will also be increasing.

I'm also excited for some up and coming products I have to offer clients such as Custom Storyboards, birth announcements, and more! I will also be offering Gallery Prints for 8x10 and larger. I'm working on having examples posted on my website. I will let you know when I get that all put together.

I want to thank all of you who have been such a support and guidance for me during this. I have found my passion and hope to capture something special for you!

1 comment:

The Owens said...

Yay I am so excited! Can't wait for our photo shoot on the 15th!