My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Summer Is On Its Way!!!


With the Summer months quickly coming I just wanted to showcase some recent pictures I've done indoors to get you all excited for the Summer season! I really love how pictures turn out when done indoors, especially when it's in your home because it really allows your personality to shine through your photographs. It also allows your pictures to be unique and one of a kind.

I am currently booking into the summer and my weekends fill up quickly so call me to set up an appointment!







1 comment:

Cari Florence said...

HELLO GORGEOUS! You look amazing in that picture!! Plus all the others are just adorable. What cute kids!