My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wedding Announcement

So..... My big announcement is that I am now accepting weddings. I just accepted my first one in Nov. and I can't wait. I decided to go out and get some fun practice pictures and I enlisted all my sister-in-laws. They were such great sports and we had a lot of fun. Now if only I could get a picture of me in my wedding dress to complete the collection! :) Please enjoy the pictures and also the slide show.

Slide Show









2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Thanks. Yeah, I love Pecan Groves. Such an awesome. I totally know what you mean about going to the same location too much. They do start to all look alike. I love all your pictures too. You're also doing an amazing job. Yes photography is SO much fun! I can't get enough of it.

Tiffany said...

Janelle,these look awesome! I bet you guys had so much fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my prints!