My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Flash Workshop 2008

I had the amazing chance to attend a flash workshop this past weekend. I had so much fun and learned more than I imagined I would or could. Here are a few images from the weekend. Wendy once again, I bow down to you and your skills as a teacher/photographer!


Lana you couldn't be more beautiful!

Wendy and her awesome jumps. You can see the flash umbrella in the top left corner.

This one isn't flash but I loved the silhouette against the blue sky!

2 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

that is so cool. I can't wait to take her class. I'm at the top of her waiting list.

Artsy Fartsy Photography by Lana said...

Glad I checked back on your blog. Takes me back to how much fun I had, thanks. I'm still full from all those meals!

Ummm, could I use that photo on my website? I would absolutely give you props. Thanks for not using some of the other more questionable ones!