My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Wedding Sneak Peek

I know I always say how much I love what I do, but I really do LOVE what I do. I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with this lovely bride and groom. It was a magical 3 hours. It brought back memories of my wedding day and how much fun and special it was. Congratulations you two! You made my day so much fun!






2 comments:

Cari Florence said...

Janelle,
The pictures are great! I'd be thrilled with the outcome if they had been mine. Gorgeous Gorgeous photos! They're going to be thrilled with them! Sorry I didn't call you today by the way, I've been extremely busy needless to say!!

Jen and Bryan said...

Janelle!! Those are AWESOME! I am MUY impressed! You must and reshot it because it did end up raining on their wedding day, right? She is amazingly beautiful as well. How fun.