My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Day of School

The moment has finally come. Our Dear Daughter is in Pre-School and has left her poor Mom all by herself. She on the other hand is having the time of her life. She's meeting new friends and doing all the fun things kids get to do in Pre-School. It seems only yesterday that I was holding her in my arms as a sweet newborn. She is the reason I ever got into photography. I want to capture and always remember our moments. I love you sweetheart!

~Mom

Her Dad brought home flowers for her to celebrate her first day in school. When she saw them she was so exited! We put the flowers in a small vase that sits on her table in the playroom. Isn't her Dad the best!




No comments: