My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

*WARNING TONS OF PICTURES!!!*
Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! Our family had a chance to all get together and stay up in a condo in Peoria, AZ. It was crazy hot, but swimming was fantastic. I love holidays and being with family. Ashlee and her Nephew were able to go on a pony ride. When Ashlee first saw the horse she said "I'm Scared!" After that, I thought for sure she wouldn't even touch the horse let alone ride it, but she surprised me and decided that she was going to be brave and ride the horse. As soon as she was on, her smile never left her face. She and her nephew looked so cute and tiny on top of that big horse. It's a memory I never want to forget. They only stay small for a short amount of time. Enjoy the pictures!






Our sweet niece!




1 comment:

Cari Florence said...

Thanks for taking those pics janelle! Yours always turn out so much better than mine!!