My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out of Office

I will be out of the office from July 12-20. If you send me any emails or leave me any messages and I don't get back to you, please don't think I forgot you!! I promise I will get back to you as soon as I'm back in the office!

And since I don't have any super exciting pictures to post, your stuck with a goofy one of me. This is a self portrait that you DO NOT want to know how long it took for me to get this.
*Note to self: Do not think you can be your own photographer! :)*





3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Cute Janell!

Stoddard Studios said...

I've recently taken some of myself too. It is pretty tricky! You did a great job.

Tiffany said...

Janelle,
We're praying for ya and hope your surgery went well!