My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

For Kasey

Wow! Even I'm speechless! These kiddos are adorable and their house is to die for. I could have taken pictures all day. Their Mom is an awesome decorator and she also has her own vinyl business. You can go to her blog here. She is truly talented and you won't be disappointed with what she can come up with for you. She's coming over to my house this week and is going to help me design some vinyl for my walls/projects so I will post pictures as it comes together!








1 comment:

Kasey vinyldecorator@yahoo.com said...

Oh my gosh! These are so adorable! I absolutely love them! You are so talented and artistic - I'm so jealous! Thanks a million! They're perfect!