My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sneak Peek

What a beautiful session! ( am I allowed to say beautiful with 2 boys being in the picture? :) ) This was taken at the same location that I talked about in my last post and I still can't get over how awesome this place truly is! I probably wore out my poor family dragging them all over. Cari, here is you sneak peek!


This hoody sweatshirt was to die for. Poor guy it was like 100 degrees outside and we made him put this on!

Hello Calvin Klein models

I can see this one on a huge canvas wrap! Yummy!

1 comment:

Cari Florence said...

Thanks so much Janelle!! They turned out awesome :) You're so sweet to take us along and allow us to get our family photos!! I had a blast today!! You're seriously the BEST!! Love ya :)