My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Senior

Can I say how much I love photographing seniors! This girl is no exception! Isn't she gorgeous! I kept thinking in my head, "If only I looked this good in high school!" We also got together with 3 of her close friends and took WAY to many pictures because I just couldn't stop my self! All of these girls could be models.

Thanks guys, for such a great time!






2 comments:

little jill said...

Your shots are awesome! HOw is that lens? I saw a picture of it on Jen's blog and I thought---holy crap that is one HUGE lens. Is it yours? Are you loving it? You can send me an e-mail to respond.

Great job! We all have to get together and shoot more after the holiday rush.

P.s. I got kicked out of the fun new spot. Tip for you--don't go in the morning on a Saturday when the park range is around

Cari Florence said...

I LOVE the shot where the sun is shining through. It looks amazing!!