My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Exciting announcment *Wall Collage*

I'm so excited to announce my new wall collage design. I have a lot of clients that don't always know what sizes to order or how to group pictures. I can now digitally show you groupings with pictures sizes all framed and matted. This is a great way to visually see how your pictures will look together! Here are a few examples of what I can do.
1-20x24
4-12x12

1-40x40
1-20x30
1-10x20

3 comments:

Cari Florence said...

Very cool!! I bet people will love the help.

Jen and Bryan said...

Janelle, I have a friend (Sarah Goodman) who just started using it and she said that people are going nuts with ordering because they can actually SEE what they want. Let me know how it works for you.

Stoddard Studios said...

That is so cool. Is it a website or something? I'd love to know how to do that. If you're willing to share the tip let me know.