My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some Surgery news.

So I just found out that I get to have some surgery in July. Yay for me right?! It turns out I have some endometriosis and need to have it removed because it's causing a lot of problems. So, because of this I will only have from now until July 12th to book any photo shoots. After that I will not be scheduling any more until after the first week in August. So for any of you interested in booking an appointment before the 12th please let me know. I only plan on being out of commission from July 12th-Aug 5th I will still be answering emails and taking phone calls during my recovery so don't hesitate to do either.

Don't worry about me. I'm tough although my husband may beg to differ. :)

No comments: