My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sedona

Beautiful Sedona. At least that was what I was hoping for. :) I had planned this trip with my family for weeks. I even rented a lens. Want to know what happened?...............

My Daughter got sick the day before with a BAD cold. So you ask, did I stay home? Nope, and the trip ended up being a bust. Although it was great to be with my family and spend some time taking pictures with my Dad, having a sick child made the trip really interesting. The poor thing was miserable and she didn't hesitate to let you know. I've learned my lesson.......

NEVER TAKE A SICK TODDLER ON A TRIP IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.











2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

GORGEOUS Janelle! You are sooooo talented. Good luck with surgery, that's not fun, but hopefully things will be better afterwards. Get better fast! Ash has surgery beginning of September, I am hoping to do family pics sometime in October!

Tiffany said...

So sorry to hear that your sweet little chica was sick on your trip. Not fun! Your pics are so stunning though! Hope all goes well with your surgery. We'll be thinking about ya.