My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry for the MIA

I know it's been too long since my last post. I've been sick, my daughter has been sick and well life sorta went chaotic for me. I had a chance to go to Sedona about 2 weeks ago with my family and all the pictures are still sitting on my camera. Ashlee was sick the entire time we were in Sedona making vacation very miserable for the both of us. I'll post pictures soon with the entire story to go with it. In the meantime.... here is a recent favorite. Enjoy!

I also have something exciting that I've been working on and can't wait to share, so stay tuned......

1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

Ashlee's hair always looks so cute! You are so talented.