My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Book Your Christmas Session Now!

The Christmas season will soon be here, so now is the time to start thinking about Christmas pictures. Beginning September 1st, I will be taking Christmas portraits.

I am offering $20 off session fees for those who book by August 19th. So book now, as I am only accepting a limited number of sessions, and I anticipate these sessions filling quickly.

Of course, I will be offering Christmas cards. I am also offering the ever-popular custom coffee table books. These books are beautifully designed and use only the highest quality materials. Each page is printed on metallic or lustre photo paper, rather than the standard stock paper. These books are must haves for this Christmas portrait season. They also make great gifts. Please see the "Products" section of my website (
www.janellejoy.com
) for examples of Christmas cards and custom coffee table books.

Please contact me now at janelleh1@hotmail.com to book your session. I can also be reached at 480-232-5421.

No comments: