My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janellejoy.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Hush Hush Secret Revealed!!!.................I'm now Offering Coffee Table Books!

That's right! I'm so excited to now offer this great new product. It's becoming all the rage. Each of these books are printed on actual photo paper! Not that card stock that most books have, which makes these all the more unique. You can even have it printed in the amazing metallic photo paper that your prints are printed on. These will make great gifts this coming Christmas Season and will also be treasured heirlooms. Not to forget, they make beautiful additions to your coffee table/family room and your friends and family will love them.

I have 2 designs and am currently working on more. Here is a look at one of the designs. The pictures don't do this book justice! This book is called the Family Book and it tells the story of your family through design and quotes and of course your pictures!

I will show you my other designs coming soon!

Visit my website for further details. As always don't hesitate to email or call me with any questions










No comments: